If you work in fintech, ad tech, e-commerce, gaming, telehealth, mobile, nanotechnology, cybersecurity, food tech, cryptocurrency, or anything else technology-related, you could save thousands of dollars — risk-free.
– Introducing new technologies to improve manufacturing process, including the specification and design of prototypes and pilot models
– Designing new software architecture or algorithms
– Developing functional enhancements and new capabilities for existing applications to create a competitive advantage
– Creating software in which scale and complexity present technological challenges
– Developing software to better manage customer relationships through improved collection, storage, and analysis techniques
– Creating specialized technologies, such as artificial intelligence or voice recognition applications
– Designing interactive software to support the delivery of multimedia entertainment, such as streaming music or video or Internet video games
– Developing software applications to use internally or to interact with customers or vendors
It’s a tax credit the U.S. government provides for qualified Research and Development (R&D) activities to incentivize innovation.
It means that your company could save up to $300,000 on taxes — offsetting things like payroll and helping propel your business.